Managed Document Services
Altodigital Managed Document Services (MDS) has been designed to optimise the processes and workflows your business uses to produce and exchange electronic and paper documents. It highlights where time and resources are being wasted, and provides an accountable, tailor-made print and copy environment to enhance productivity and reduce output costs.
- Discover & Assess - We will undertake an independant print investigation and user needs analysis to identify exactly what you operate, usage patterns, your workflow processes and to calculate the true costs of ownership and operation.
- Design - Once we both understand the situation the way forward is clearer to see. We will produce a detailed scoping document setting out a tailor-made strategy designed to ensure maximum savings and sustainable benefits. On agreement of this strategy, both our organisations, working in partnership will develop a model and schedule that will focus on optimising your print fleet and introducing best practice.
- Implement - Our Prince 2 Accredited Project Team and IT specialists will ensure the latest technology, alongside integration of software and workflow solutions, are implemented to create more efficient and cost effective working methods. Expert and on-going training is provided to minimise the effect of culture change amongst your workforce.
- Optimise - Working closely in tandem with you we manage an ongoing management review and refinement programme, continually monitoring every aspect of the process to ensure it conforms to our original strategy, whilst pro-actively seeking new ways of working that will create additional productivity and maximise benefits.
- Manage - Altodigital Managed Document Services is not a ‘quick fix makeover’. Instead it is a mutally supportive long term productivity partnership that is based on a foundation of honesty, openness and trust, supported by a programme of continuous review.
With the above cycle in place Altodigital Managed Document Services will undoubtebly provide the following benefits:
- Reducing and controlling your print output
- Optimising print infrastructure
- Saving you time & money
- Lowering environmental impact
- Improving productivity & document workflow