Altodigital can help all public sector organisations reduce costs and improve efficiency through device consolidation and proactive device management. However, we also have solutions to meet the specific needs of the healthcare sector.
- Scan patient files into Electronic Medical Record systems at point of use, giving administrators and doctors access to all the information they need to answer patient queries promptly and accurately
- Route documents electronically between headquarters and hospital locations, eliminating the delays and expense of courier and postal services
- Add photos to wristbands to provide an additional means of identification and minimise the risk of administering the wrong treatment to patients
- Use barcode printing on wristbands to link patients to their medical records ensuring that nurses and doctors can quickly access relevant information
- Save the expense and waste of pre-printed medical forms by using electronic forms that nurses and administrative staff can print where and when they are needed
- Take advantage of superior paper handling to print prescription forms and barcodes on standard laser printers
We are also proud to announce that Altodigital have been selected as a nominated supplier on the Independant Healthcare Procurement (IHP) framework. With over 320 healthcare institutions across the UK supplied by Altodigital, you can be assured that we have the experience and expertise to provide a solution that brings tangible savings and greater efficiency.