Altodigital can help all public sector organisations reduce costs and improve efficiency through device consolidation and proactive device management. However, we also have solutions to meet the specific needs of the education sector.
- Use swipe cards for authentication so that only authorised users can use a school, college or university’s print devices
- Set print quotas to limit and control the use of printers and multifunctional devices (MFPs)
- Implement Pay for Print systems to recoup the cost of printing by students and members of the public, with the ability to obtain credits 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Maximise machine uptime and reduce the administrative burden of managing multiple devices through centralised management, monitoring and support of all the devices on campus
- Install colour devices to improve students’ retention of information, with quotas for individual teachers or departments to keep colour print costs under control
- Use e-forms to reduce the need for pre-printed documents
- Introduce fully e-enabled solutions to save money and improve productivity
Altodigital supply over 1550 education establishments across the UK. Please view our customer page to see case studies on how we helped Lincoln College and Oaklands College reduce their print and copy costs and become more efficient.
To apply for your free print health check, please click here and complete the online form and in the enquiry details box enter ‘free health check’.